Why am I giving this away you wonder?
Here is what a few clicks can get you:
- 2 years old Canon 550D with 18-55 lens
- 1 long sleeve and 1 sleeveless jackets with custom made made patches
- 3 hoodies
- 20 T-shirts
1. You must follow WWW.SURVIVED-BY.TUMBLR.COM and WWW.MRCHDSGNS.TUMLR.COM
2. You must re-blog this post (likes don’t count)
3. There will be 4 winners randomly picked by computer on October 15th
4. I don’t cover the shipping costs (the shipping for the camera will be around 30€, not sure about the other stuff) .
GOOD LUCK :)
hoodies: title fight, while she sleeps, the elijah
T-shirts: hundredth x4, more than life x5, counterparts, while she sleeps, touche amore, capsize, being as an ocean, brutality will prevail, the story so far, landscapes, xibalba, sylosis, goodtime boys
Who It Is: dæphne - Family Vacation; Self-Released (2014)
What It Sounds Like: Whirr, Nothing, Carissa’s Wierd
But what is emo, anyway? A philosophy? A genre? An exclusive Internet clique? Sometimes, it’s all three and more, but for the sake of talking about Boston, Massachusetts quintet dæphne, this reviewer is going to postulate that emo is a combination of song structure and tone. Emo songs have peaks and valleys; they are a mix of cathartic high points and the building-to and retreating-from these climaxes. And, in general, emo is, for financial or aesthetic reasons, mixed like punk. Guitars are loud and distorted. Voices crack. Drummers struggle to be heard.